Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 suddenly stopped working last week. The screen is black, and nothing happens when I use the side button. It's been fully charged; it's just not functioning. Now what?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @3Tammers3. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

As a first approach, please confirm that you've restarted  your Versa 2 as instructed here How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart doesn't seem to work and you don't feel any vibration from your Versa 2 during the restart process, please try the steps below:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This same exact thing happened to me 2 wks ago. It was working fine & I was taking a shower & when I got out the screen was black. Restarted it & there was a msg in Fitbit app abt a hardware upgrade but my Fitbit wouldn’t connect to Bluetooth. I wore it anyway until it died & haven’t been able to get it to charge since. I had to upgrade to a new non Fitbit watch since the platform is changing at the end of the month anyway. 

Best Answer
0 Votes