Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa 2 will not show anything not responding to button but is almost fully charged. Was working fine 3 hours ago 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Bertborislav . That doesn't sound too good! Try Restarting  your watch several times. If that doesn't help you will need to contact Fitbit Support  ,  ut it may be that your Versa 2 has died.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Bertborislav. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forum. It's sad to hear that your Versa 2 has suddenly stopped working, I understand where your concern is coming from. We'll be glad to help you! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here, as @NellyG recommended, and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you have reported this matter to our team and they already shared with you all the steps we could've also provided here, please note there's nothing left we in the community can suggest. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi miss! I don’t how to post my concern so I chose to reply you here. I’ve got a problem which is I cannot unlock my phone because I accidentally unpair it with my phone. I tried to pair it back but I cannot because my watch is locked. I’ve seen your suggestion here earlier that it’s best to factory reset it. I’ve tried it but it says here that “Data not cleared. Sync & try again”. I don’t what to do next. Maybe you can help me with this since this is a gift from my auntie and I need to recover this as soon as possible. Your help will be much appreciated! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

cannot unlock my watch (versa 2)*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you used the fitbit support and all sorted now 

Best Answer
0 Votes