Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 isn't showing my SpO2 data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blood oxygen saturations are always showing a few flatlines in the graph and I was wondering what that means 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Morey21. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

It may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear on the clock face after you sync your device. The clock face shows data for your most recent sleep session. If your sleep session is split into 2 separate logs or you take a long nap, the clock face updates to show data for the most recent sleep session after your device syncs with the Fitbit app.

See your SpO2 trends in the Health Metrics tile in the Fitbit app on your phone. The Health Metrics tile is available with Fitbit Charge 4, Charge 5, Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 2, and Fitbit Versa 3. To see historical data, upgrade to Fitbit Premium. For other devices, a Fitbit Premium subscription is required to see health metrics data.

1. Wear your device for at least a full day, including to sleep at night.
  2. In the morning, open the Fitbit app and tap the Health Metrics tile.
  3. Swipe up to find the Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) tile.

Note that for Ionic, Versa, Versa Lite Edition, and Versa 2, SpO2 data is only collected when you use an SpO2 clock face. For a list of compatible SpO2 clock faces, see Add SpO2 to your Fitbit device. For Sense and Versa 3 you can install either an SpO2 clock face or the SpO2 app to collect SpO2 data. Charge 4 and Charge 5 users must have the SpO2 app installed.

If you're still not getting your data after taking the above into consideration, see Why didn't I receive SpO2 data?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Morey21. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

It may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear on the clock face after you sync your device. The clock face shows data for your most recent sleep session. If your sleep session is split into 2 separate logs or you take a long nap, the clock face updates to show data for the most recent sleep session after your device syncs with the Fitbit app.

See your SpO2 trends in the Health Metrics tile in the Fitbit app on your phone. The Health Metrics tile is available with Fitbit Charge 4, Charge 5, Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 2, and Fitbit Versa 3. To see historical data, upgrade to Fitbit Premium. For other devices, a Fitbit Premium subscription is required to see health metrics data.

1. Wear your device for at least a full day, including to sleep at night.
  2. In the morning, open the Fitbit app and tap the Health Metrics tile.
  3. Swipe up to find the Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) tile.

Note that for Ionic, Versa, Versa Lite Edition, and Versa 2, SpO2 data is only collected when you use an SpO2 clock face. For a list of compatible SpO2 clock faces, see Add SpO2 to your Fitbit device. For Sense and Versa 3 you can install either an SpO2 clock face or the SpO2 app to collect SpO2 data. Charge 4 and Charge 5 users must have the SpO2 app installed.

If you're still not getting your data after taking the above into consideration, see Why didn't I receive SpO2 data?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes