Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased the versa 2 and was happy with fitness tracking and sleep tracking. As days went on I clicked on that I wasnt currently getting any call/text or app notifications coming through and still sont get these now l ( any help would be appreciated). The bluetooth is intermittent when connecting with my phone and the app. I'm disappointed that fitpay isn't compatable with Barclays and  I can't believe that you can't get shazam on the versa 2 seen as it has a microphone built in. Please consider striking a deal with shazam and barclays. If it wasnt for the great fitness tracking and great sleep tracking I'd send this back and get a refund. If someone from the fitbit team could assist with these issues I'd greatly appreciate it as there is room for improvement in regard to the watch and my experience. Look forward to hearing from some one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ChrisGosney, welcome to the community.

Can I ask which mobile platform you are using, iOS or Android? 

I would recommend the following help article (here) as a good place to start regarding your notifications issue. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hi Nathan I'm using android. I will have a look at the article you have sent me tomorrow and hopefully I can sort out the notification issues. That be a massive step in the right direction. Thanks for your help I will let you know how I get on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes