Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting in the middle of January, I started having problems with my Versa 2. It started where the watch would die and stop recording an exercise, even though it was sufficiently charged. Then I started having problems with the screen where it would become unresponsive. Now the watch goes through battery life like crazy (fully charged at the beginning of the day, when I wake up again, down to 30%, so less that 24 to drop 70%). I have tried to restart it, shut it down, I have unpaired it from my phone, completely uninstalled the Fitbit app from my phone and completely reset up everything. Nothing is working, and I extremely frustrated! Anyone have an actual fix to this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Also wanting to add that when I try to do the factory reset, I get the message that it failed. And the watch is now having problems connecting to my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would really love some support on this. I have contacted people over the Fitbit support several times, and to no avail. They tell me to do the same things I have already done. Very disappointed, as I bought this watch in December 

Best Answer
0 Votes