Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 just stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch wasn't syncing to the app, so I did a hard reset to the watch, press long hold on the button.  I was in line for food, so didn't think to check back. About 2 hours later, I went to see what time it was and the watch wouldn't turn on no matter how long or short I pressed the side button. I cleaned it, and noticed condensation across the 4 glass areas on the back.  I left it on the charger all night. It came on briefly today and synced then turned off. The condensation is still there. Any thoughts? It's passed warranty im sure.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Lesko221 

You can try putting your Versa 2 in a bag of dry uncooked rice for a few days. It might help absorb the moisture. I’m crossing my fingers it helps! 
😉 Keep me posted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I thought of that but I'm on vacay right now and the local stores don't have dry rice. I've read some ppl"s posts about that but it wasn't auccessful.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

🥺 Gosh I’m so sorry that you currently don’t have access to dry rice @Lesko221 But with that said I do hope you continue to enjoy your vacation in spite of what happen. Maybe just lay it on its side so the condensation can at least escape somehow. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's how it sat overnight, maybe why it was able to turn on briefly.  I am sure enjoying the sun!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

That’s awesome @Lesko221.…maybe a few more days on its side will do it some good. Definitely enjoy that sunshine 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes