Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 keeps freezing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I only have my versa 2 about 3 weeks. The screen keeps freezing and the problem is only getting worse. I tried shutting down when its ok and factory reset, but now its frozen nearly all the time so I cant even do a reset anymore. By searching up it seems it is a very common problem with the charge 3 and first versa. So why on earth would they have brought this new one without fixing the problem.  I don't know what to do from here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been doing exactly the same. I've had it for about 6 weeks now. I restarted and did a full factory reset and it's not got any better. I have contacted Fitbit and they are sending me a replacement but if the same thing happens again I'm just going to ask for a refund because it's not good enough. My Fitbit alta hr gave me no problems whatsoever! Shame they haven't sorted this out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been experiencing the same thing. My Fitbit would continue to reset even during a workout and freeze the rest of the time. 

I called customer support and sent the video showing the issue. Customer support is sending me a new watch. However, in the meantime I have noticed that if I leave the display on continuously it has been working fine. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey keshia, what do u mean by "leave the display on" ??

My fitbit is having the same problem, can u help if you fixed your fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I selected the Always-on Display option. It was a band-aid fix until my new one arrived.

Hope this helps!😀 Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the exact same problem with my versa 2 which was new at Christmas (only 4months) old.  I contacted customer support and they sent me a new one which arrived in two days.  The new one lasted one night before freezing up with exactly the same problem, I can’t believe it there must be a major design issue with these screens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It most be an app issue. I have the same problem with my old fitbit ionic. Later I bought a versa 2 and sometimes did the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes