Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 lights not flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa heart rate hasn't been working properly since the last update.  Then recently my Versa died and after charging the lights on the back wouldn't come on at all.  I tried all the steps I've found in these help forums. The heart rate sensor started working again but only for a very short period.  Now it is no longer working again despite trying all the suggested fixes.

Please help as I'm very frustrated by this.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Janaburnette.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2 before contacting us.

Please confirm that you've restarted your watch by following these steps.

In addition, please turn heart-rate tracking off and back on. For instructions on how to navigate your watch, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I have already tried those methods with no success. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @Janaburnette.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected  

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Poor customer service

I'm very unhappy with fitbit customer service.  I have a versa 2 and the sensors are no longer working. I followed all the steps from the many other posters who had the same issue but was not able to get it working.  Someone from the help desk replied to my post and offered a discount code towards the purchase of a new fitbit. Mine was only 1.5 years old.  A very expensive watch to have stop working so quickly.  

Today I recieved an email that they're is a special on the fitbit website with a coin for $50. That was enough incentive for me to purchase a new one however I was disappointed to fund out I couldn't apply both coupons on the same order.  I called customer service who confirmed.  I asked to speak to a supervisor who also said they're isn't anything they can do.  I asked to speak to the next level up and was told they are not able to transfer anyone to the supervisors and the only optjon available is for them to pass my email to the supervisor who will send me an email to communicate with.  There is no way to speak to them, only via email.  I am incredibly disappointed throughout this whole process!  Unless this message motivates customer service to correct the problem I will not be purchasing another fitbit nor recommend fitbit to anyone.  

Very poor customer service experience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Janaburnette  what does this mean - "Today I recieved an email that they're is a special on the fitbit website with a coin for $50" was this a special promotion from Fitbit? 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Sorry I was typing too fast in my frustration lol

Today I recieved an email that there is a special on the fitbit website with a coupon for $50

- was this a special promotion from Fitbit? 

Yes it was a promotion unrelated to my versa 2 issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Janaburnette  sometimes autocorrect ruins us, too. I was curious as I saw no email for a special. Pretty sure a moderator will stop by to address this with you. Not sure if @EdsonFitbit is working today, but all the moderators are great.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Yes, auto correct- can't live without it but. ... lol

I'm hopeful that someone will address it quickly as I am shopping around for a different brand but really like my fitbit when functioning properly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. They want this one back - less than 6 months old - before replacing. Appalling reliability in recent times I’ve had a faulty versa now a versa 2. Bring back the old basic devices. I won’t bother buying another. 

Best Answer

Hi @Janaburnette, it's good to see you here. @Thommo41, welcome to the Community Forums. @Odyssey13, thanks for the heads up!

@Janaburnette, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Let me explain that Fitbit sometimes has sales or offers to purchase Fitbit products from our website, however those ones aren't able to be combine with other offers or discounts such as the one you received for your Versa 2. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and please know that your feedback won't be taken for granted as it'll helps to improve our services.

@Thommo41, thanks for joining this thread and for taking the time to contact our Support team. While I don't have access to your case, I'd recommend to follow up with your email case should you have any further questions. That way our team can evaluate your details and provide you with further assistance.

Best Answer