Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 losing Bluetooth connection

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been with fitbit for a long time. I have had an alta and a charge. The charge kept having problems then eventually gave up. I was given a 50%off voucher so upgraded to the versa 2. I have had nothing but problems with it 😢 I constantly have to restart, remove the app, reset my phone, remove the device and re apply it to the app. This is a daily occurance!! I really have had enough and considering cutting my loses and going to a smart watch! I get a few messages through and then it stops and says notifications cannot be actioned. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Lucylou3, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To further investigate and better assist you, can you please let me know which phone are you using with your Versa 2? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Lucylou3, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To further investigate and better assist you, can you please let me know which phone are you using with your Versa 2? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes