Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 main screen blank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged my Versa 2 and when I took it off the charger the main screen no longer works. I am able to scroll to the other screens but the main screen will not turn on. I have restarted my FitBit several times and checked my screen settings. Help. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Malinda.Fouts  What a Strange problem! I'd suggest you try installing a different clockface - a fitbit one - and see if that fixes it. If not, try a factory reset (settings app and scroll down to About) and then set up again. If that still doesnt fixnit yiu will need to contact Customer Support 

Fitbit Support  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Malinda.Fouts  What a Strange problem! I'd suggest you try installing a different clockface - a fitbit one - and see if that fixes it. If not, try a factory reset (settings app and scroll down to About) and then set up again. If that still doesnt fixnit yiu will need to contact Customer Support 

Fitbit Support  

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

This is happening on my for versa lite also. I tried to install a new Fitbit face and I get a message saying unable to install, try again later. I tried many many times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Changing the clock face worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Malinda.Fouts Fantastic! Im glad it fixed it 😊

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I searched around in the community question and answers and someone suggested a reset by holding the back button for 10 seconds. That worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing!  Blank home screen, can swipe left. But when i tap on say settings, I can’t scroll up to actually open that app. I will try the options listed below

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dan2elle.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts. I recommend trying the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Switch to a Fitbit clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app? 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

Same here. It’s charged and syncing with my phone but the clock face is blank! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My clock face was blank too. I followed advice and went back and selected the face again and now it’s working! 

Best Answer
0 Votes