Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 no sleep score or sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fittbit versa 2

Still only logging sleep pattern. 

No sleep score with displays also stages of sleep.

It has shown sleep scores previously. But would occasionally switch back to sleep pattern.

Its on the same wrist as usual. Same notch on strap. I cant get it any tighter without pain.

Ive reset my fitbit and phone. Uninstalled the app and redownloaded. Any ideas? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're not receiving a sleep score or sleep stages. Thanks for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details, I am here to help.

I would like to confirm that you must see sleep stages in order to see a sleep score. For more information about sleep score, please see this help article: What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

Since you don't see sleep stages and have tried already restarting your device, please follow our troubleshooting instructions in our help article: Why don't I see sleep stages today? 

Please keep me posted, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sleep Score only worked for one night. There's loads of threads about this but there doesn't seem to be any acknowledgement and/or resolution. Mine's going back  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Guildo. I am sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that your Sleep Score only worked for one night. I understand how frustrating this is for you and I'm sorry to hear that you decided to return it. I appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes