Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my notifications to update on new Versa 2.  I have reloaded app and still not not working.  Suggestions?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @srobin20, welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting! 

If you're referring that your Versa 2 isn't receiving notifications, my best recommendation is to follow all the suggested troubleshooting steps from this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

On a side note, I've moved your post to another thread to keep our forums organized. 

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

So far nothing is allowing me to update notifications. 

Sent from my iPhone.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@srobin20, could you let me know if you refer that your Versa 2 isn't receiving notifications or if you can't open the notifications setting screen on your Fitbit App? 

This information will help to further investigate and get back to you with more information. 

I look forward to your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am now getting some of my notifications. I thought I got emails as well. But I dont think that is true. 

Sent from my iPhone. 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

@srobin20 Glad to know that you're receiving some notifications! 

Please keep an eye on the behavior of your Fitbit device. Please note that you can post through this thread if you need additional assistance. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Best Answer

I am also having this issue, my app will not let me open the notifications menu to set up notifications. I can only receive text messages and some calls on my versa2 where I used to receive app notifications and messages as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Stearnse Welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the information! 

If you can't open the notifications settings in the Fitbit App on an iOS device, I recommend reviewing the following thread for tips and suggestions. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes