Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access notifications settings on iOS app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi LizzyFitbit, my issue is in the iPhone app. Tapping on Notifications on the iPhone app doesn’t do anything so I can’t change the settings. Other settings can be adjusted such as tapping on “Reminders to Move” or “Health and Wellness Reminders”. Using latest Fitbit app (3.4) on iPhone 12 mini (OS 14.4.1) with latest Charge 4 firmware (100.34) . Rebooted both the Charge 4 and the iPhone to no avail.

Suggestions? Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @OutdoorBootcamp It's great to see you here again.

Thanks for sharing more details and for taking the time to work on this situation. It's odd that you're not able to access the notifications settings on your iPhone and as last resort, I'd suggest you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Once this is done, log back into your account and try checking the notifications settings for your Charge 4 one more time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @OutdoorBootcamp It's great to see you here again.

Thanks for sharing more details and for taking the time to work on this situation. It's odd that you're not able to access the notifications settings on your iPhone and as last resort, I'd suggest you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Once this is done, log back into your account and try checking the notifications settings for your Charge 4 one more time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Deleting the app and reinstalling did the trick.

Best Answer

Hi @OutdoorBootcamp I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome! I'm glad those steps worked for you and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience with your Charge 4. By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS board to keep our forums organized.

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet people, create new topics and find great tips tor reach your goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We’ve deleted the app and reinstalled. Unfortunately Im still unable to access notifications. The problem is that we can’t turn off notifications to calendar,  it’s very annoying at night. 

Best Answer

Welcome, @GRF-walk. It's good to see a new face around.

Thanks for trying the suggestions posted above. I understand your point of view about receiving this ongoing calendar notifications and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. To work on this together, may I know the model of your phone? Also, go to the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Help & Support and let me know the version number.

In the meantime, let me suggest you log out from your account, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone and log back into your account. Then tap your profile picture > Fitbit device > Notifications and try turning off your notifications.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes