Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 won't sync to the app at all, except for maybe once this morning. I've been having issues trying to sync it my watch to my iPhone 8. I've been having this problem since Wednesday. It's only been letting me upload everything once a day, if I'm lucky enough to do so. The watch shows up on my app, but some how not connected by Bluetooth. The Bluetooth is turned on both for devices. I even tried to uninstalled and reinstalled both app and watch onto my phone. No luck on either end.I don't know what else to do here. I really could some help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Sponkyknitter85, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa 2 stopped syncing your data with your iPhone. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, monitor your watch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything is set up as it should according to plan. It say “looking...” underneath my Versa in app, whenever I look at it. As of yesterday, I called customer service and they help me with it, but it seemed to work to work after that. Up until now when I tried to sync again to update. I don’t know what’s wrong with the software or the watch or both.

Best Answer
0 Votes