Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not working at all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is less than 2 months old. It has stopped working today. Screen / touch screen was intermittently working last couple of days but now there is nothing at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nat.r Rub the contacts with some alcohol and place on the charger for several hours. Then, you can attempt hard reset using the back button:

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can set up the watch back to the Fitbit account by following the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@nat.r Rub the contacts with some alcohol and place on the charger for several hours. Then, you can attempt hard reset using the back button:

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can set up the watch back to the Fitbit account by following the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes