Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 off-hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3/26/24 woke up and I looked at my watch in the am and it read 3:25 am.... it was actually 7:25am....took me an hour to get it fixed. Later in that day I look at my watch and it reads "off-hours. Your display turns off to not disturb your sleep, go to always on in settings to customize".  I never changed anything on my phone and I can not access any functions on the watch via the watch face, cannot swipe, tap, or use the button on the side. Before yesterday my watch was always hard to get the display to wake...i have to repeatedly tap the face to wake it up even in always on mode. I've changed to a different clock face and nothing. This is a fairly new watch I got it this past Christmas, really need some help here before I ditch it all together. Thanks for any advice

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Update . did a chat with someone from fitbit.... they couldn't help, everything they suggested didn't work. They offered me 35% discount on a new watch within 30 days

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was like that, I changed the time zone on the app to a different one, then back to the original time zone.

Best Answer
0 Votes