Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 "Quick View" buggy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Immediately after getting my Versa 2 I enabled Quick View. Immediately after that my watch began acting up. The screen didn't seem to register touches so I couldn't swipe to see notifications, use apps, and, worse, I couldn't dismiss my alarm in the morning. Frustrated, and near the point of asking for a replacement, I went through and removed some apps I'd installed as well as disabled Quick View. After I synced my watch it seemed to work again. I can access apps and notifications and I can dismiss my alarms.

It'd be great to re-enable Quick View but every time I do my Versa 2 becomes a piece of garbage. Because my watch is usable when it's disabled tells me this is a software issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

To dismiss alarms, be sure to tap screen in bottom right corner where it shows he big check mark.  I have no problem with that and "quick view" turned on, though it did take me a while to realize the key of where to tap screen to turn alarm off.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response!

I've tried tapping the lower right corner where the check mark is located when there alarm goes off in these cases and it doesn't work.

It's also not isolated to just the alarm. As I said in the original post, the whole screen seems to malfunction. I'm not able to access apps or notifications. I've even experienced bootloops on the odd occasion.

Best Answer
0 Votes