Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 for the 2nd time has developed what I would describe as being like 'snow' on an old TV. There are lines constantly running across the screen and I can't see a thing so can't even turn it off. It's not a low battery issue as the first time it happened I was at 65%. It's less than a year old. Any suggestions please?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner - before declaring it faulty and getting a replacement from where you bought it, try changing the clock face from the Fitbit App Gallery tile in case it is a clock face fault.

But more likely a restart - How do I restart my Fitbit device? can fix it.

You can also contact Support via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support, they may talk you through a factory reset.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replying. Can't change the clock face as can't see a thing on the screen. Have tried the reset and it's still as bad. Will contact support.

Best Answer

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. @Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact them back. 

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer