Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen is unresponsive

Recently after a charge my Versa 2 screen is frozen .& can’t get to the clock or other features. Can’t swipe either. In addition the button to turn off is no longer working & hasn’t been for awhile so can even shut it down. First the screen was stuck on the Spotify logo & now it’s stuck on the set up google wallet logo.  This watch is only 2 years old.  It is my second Fitbit watch & the other one which was a tracker lasted only about 3-4 yrs. If I can’t get this one to work I am done with Fitbit watches. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Lizduguay. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Versa 2 is still unresponsive. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s been almost three weeks & still my watch is frozen. Though it still tracks & reports to some activity I cannot switch back to the clock or any of the other apps. (Exercise, weather, clock etc.). Since the on /off button no longer works can’t even turn it off. Need help. If I don’t get it will start broadcasting or publishing not to purchase Fitbit watches.  I can’t believe this watch only lasted 3 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lizduguay Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. I'm sorry to hear they didn't work. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly.  Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes