Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen protector or case

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a case or protector for the Versa 2 or do the Versa lite or Versa work?

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

On amazon or IQshield's website search for IQ37158. That's a 6 pack of screen protectors. There's a matte or glossy option. A few other options are available if you search google instead of amazon for "Versa 2" screen protector. Use quotes around Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. They all are still made for the old ones.

Best Answer

I bought a tempered glass protector that was meant for the original versa... Didn't work 😞 totally paranoid about scratches. Wish fitbit would make them so we knew it would do the job right 🤘

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XG1JBKJ?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Just ordered these. Great reviews and Prime delivery. 

Best Answer

Heather, you know the Versa2 comes with Coening Gorilla Glass 3, the same type of glass they use on your phone. It's pretty resistant, even without a protector.

Best Answer

Hey i bought the fitbit versa 2 today only and looking for some screen protector can anyone help me where i can get that i am staying in Century City Capetown  +270781079899

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did it work?  Did the edges stick down?

Best Answer
0 Votes

rubber cover 

Bought this off amazon, it covers the entire head of the watch. I like it as I feel it protects the sides. Only thing you have to remove to charge, it is easy to get on and off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought mine on Boxing Day and screen already scratched even though I’ve been hyper-careful 😞 disappointing to say the least. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read online, so it must be true, that the scratch resistance of Gorilla Glass hasn't improved since 2013 and, in fact, may be less resistant.  Not sure about Gorilla Glass 6, but I believe the Versa 2 uses Gorilla Glass 3.

Best Answer

By the way, today I ordered some IQ Shield screen protectors, which are wet application (not crazy about that). Would prefer a dry application glass protector, but can't find a reputable vendor offering those for sale...several available for the Versa, but not the Versa 2.  I'll report back on the IQ Shields.

Best Answer

Thanks. Frustrating 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I’d appreciate that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, there is.  Amazon's Glass screen pro Premium tempered glass screen protector.  I have it, and it works wonderfully.  If you want it, you can find it here: https://qrgo.page.link/w7jb4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check this out! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. This glass protector is specifically for the Versa, not Versa 2.
Does it properly fit Versa 2?

Sent from a mobile device
Best Answer

I Have no idea. The site claims it fits on the versa line. Since the Versa line only has Versa 1 and 2 I'm a little skeptical myself but I ordered one so I'll let you know if it fits when it arrives:)

Best Answer
0 Votes