Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen went black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit screen went black and cant see nothing at all.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Corky90, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2's screen went black, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you. 

I'd recommend restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart seems not to work, at this point I recommend doing a factory reset (before doing so, make sure to remove your watch from your Fitbit account): 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Corky90, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2's screen went black, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you. 

I'd recommend restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart seems not to work, at this point I recommend doing a factory reset (before doing so, make sure to remove your watch from your Fitbit account): 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes