Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen went blueish

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In 2020 I had my Versa 1 replaced with a Versa 2 after my Versa 1 died after just over 12 months. My Versa 2 is now only 2 years ago and a few weeks ago the screen started going a blue shade. I could still use the features of the watch but everything was blue. In the last week I've noticed it becoming harder to see some features under the blue tone. I've tried changing the clocks several times, I've done resets, I've done all the general troubleshooting. Now I've woken up this morning and the screen it's fritzing out completely like an old school TV stuck in between channels. I have still see what's on the screen and scroll, but this watch is clearly days away from dying on me after only 2 years. I'm extremely frustrated. Has this happened to anyone else?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MJSG We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

My screen seems to have died all at once. The tracker still seems to be working and keeping track of my steps...

Best Answer
0 Votes

i got mine about 2021 in January and have had to many problems with it to list here. my screen goes white and is unreadable and i am as frustrated as you are

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Jen_hol. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out.  We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Since you've exhausted all steps we could've provided here in the forums, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. We hope your issue is solved soon. 

@MJSG @sweeteresa666 Welcome on board. I understand how you guys must be feeling. 

If you haven't done so yet, please restart your Fitbit devices as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
i have contacted fitbit every time i had a problem including earlier to no avail . they offered me 33% but i feel that is not enough because i have had problems with the watch since i got it
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MJSG Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Feel free to reply back to your support case if you have any further questions. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @MarreFitbit. The screen was completely staticy, shuddering, impossible to read messages but could still log my fitness etc for a full 24hrs. This morning the screen has cleared up but it still has the blue tone to it which it obviously shouldn't have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jen_hol Thanks for the update! I understand where your concern is coming from. Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Click here to get connected.

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
i have reached out but they don't have the answers. i feel that we have tried everything under the dun. i also feel that since i have had problems since day one you should extend the warranty period or at least give a bigger discount. the reason i feel this way is i have been told since reporting the first problem i feel i have been let on and nothing was done. the first problem was uber not working in watch. ever since then different problems have popped up and if yo take a look at my account you will see what i am talking about
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MJSG We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes