Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen won't swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My brand new Versa 2 <month old screen won’t swipe. Clockface appears as soon as I touch screen to swipe the screen goes blank. I have restarted the Versa 2 twice but this has not solved the issue 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your Versa 2's screen behavior and for taking the time to restart it prior to posting here.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend trying the following steps:

1. Switch to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 
  2. Please confirm if you've restarted your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Try to change the Screen Wake setting to manual, you can find the steps to do it in this help article: How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Make to try them out and let me know if the issue persists. If such is the case, my best recommendation will be to get in touch directly with our Technical Customer Support department here. I would also contact them on your behalf if necessary, just mention me and I'll move forward with the request.

Keep me posted.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your Versa 2's screen behavior and for taking the time to restart it prior to posting here.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend trying the following steps:

1. Switch to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 
  2. Please confirm if you've restarted your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Try to change the Screen Wake setting to manual, you can find the steps to do it in this help article: How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Make to try them out and let me know if the issue persists. If such is the case, my best recommendation will be to get in touch directly with our Technical Customer Support department here. I would also contact them on your behalf if necessary, just mention me and I'll move forward with the request.

Keep me posted.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes