Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 set up problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Versa 2 today but I can't set it up with my iPhone. When I start the connection process it says "found it!" And "connecting..." But then never connects.

I've tried restarting my Versa 2, restarting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the app, turning bluetooth on and off. My Versa 2 is fully charged. My phone is 45% charged but plugged in.

What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KateLucy , try this:

1. Put your Versa 2 in the charger and connect it to your PC

2. Go to your Fitbit app on your phone and disable BT.

3. Press your account profile on the left top of you fitbit dashboard

4. Press "add device" and press Versa 2

5. Let Fitbit app find your Versa 2, once found it will say "BT not enabled, do you allow Fitbit to enable it" and press "Yes".

6. When Fitbit has found your device, you will see the four digit number on your Versa 2, which you need to enter in the Fitbit app.

7. After that follow the steps that are shown within your Fitbit app.

8. Install your WiFi directly. Fitbit should found your home's network and after that enter the password of your Network and connect.

9. Installation over Wifi is much faster than over BT.

Hope this works for you as it did for me several times, regards kuzibri 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I've just tried this but it won't start searching for the fitbit unless I turn bluetooth on.

I tried downloading fitbit connect on my PC but it won't connect with that either, it's trying to connect with bluetooth on there and I don't think my PC has bluetooth. I have plugged the fitbit into the PC but it's not doing anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, my PC does have bluetooth and I've connected it via bluetooth to my PC via windows, but the fitbit app on my PC still can't find it and neither can my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes