Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2- shortcut button is stuck on Wallet and can't change it. Also whatsapp notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Left button is stuck on wallet, I can't change it to get back to the other options.

Also whatsapp notifications are turned on but not coming through on versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MichaelMc1985 Hello and welcome!  To change the wallet shortcut to something else, swipe left on your Versa 2 screen until you reach "Settings".  Scroll down until you see "Left Button" and from there you can pick what you'd like the shortcut to be.

B7EF973C-3888-4C42-A0E0-FCEC5DC5AB56.jpeg

For any notification issues, I typically just restart my Versa 2 and that seems to correct it.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@MichaelMc1985 Hello and welcome!  To change the wallet shortcut to something else, swipe left on your Versa 2 screen until you reach "Settings".  Scroll down until you see "Left Button" and from there you can pick what you'd like the shortcut to be.

B7EF973C-3888-4C42-A0E0-FCEC5DC5AB56.jpeg

For any notification issues, I typically just restart my Versa 2 and that seems to correct it.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

My left button also brings up wallet, however swiping in any direction does not produce any results.  It remains on wallet or the clock????

Best Answer

I’ve had 3 previous Fitbits and just purchased a Verse 2 Special Edition. Absolutely the worse. In the last 3 days this is the second of second one I’ve brought home...because the first one wouldn’t hold a charge I had to return it for the current one.

In setting up wallet the screen locked on to the digit input screen for the security code. I’ve held the button 10secs to reboot...nothing same screen. I’ve tried to reinstall the device from the app but because the screen is stuck I can’t get to the pairing screen. Been working on it for the last 1.5 hrs and nothing has worked...same screen. I will return this one and buy something else. Disappointed because I’ve always liked Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got a Versa 2 on Saturday and the wallet is stuck on the button and if I swip the watch face all I get is the wallet numbers.......

HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes