Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 showing the wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First the clock didn’t change on my Sense2. When I sought help and followed directions to sync with my app on my tablet, I only was able to sync up to 76%. So still my watch won’t change and is 30 minutes fast.

any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @duje424  - have you checked your App settings?

In the Fitbit App, click profile photo and App settings.

Turn off and on automatic time zone and if your watch isn't syncing fully see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

It is important to fully sync, perhaps a few times, for the time to correct itself.

Often logout of the Fitbit App, and swipe off the active window, turning off any other Bluetooth devices and restarting the phone and watch helps.

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

When you login again, wait for any pair and link prompts and pull down to sync manually.

If that doesn't work repeat but turn off the automatic time zone and location and set the time zone manually and once successful turn on automatic time zone again and sync.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @duje424  - have you checked your App settings?

In the Fitbit App, click profile photo and App settings.

Turn off and on automatic time zone and if your watch isn't syncing fully see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

It is important to fully sync, perhaps a few times, for the time to correct itself.

Often logout of the Fitbit App, and swipe off the active window, turning off any other Bluetooth devices and restarting the phone and watch helps.

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

When you login again, wait for any pair and link prompts and pull down to sync manually.

If that doesn't work repeat but turn off the automatic time zone and location and set the time zone manually and once successful turn on automatic time zone again and sync.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @duje424. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

Please keep in mind that your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. 

As a first approach, please follow the tips and recommendations provided by @Guy_. If the issue persists, please try the following:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
  • Once your Versa 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

I've moved your post to the other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, finally worked on the app on my phone not on my iPad!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@duje424 Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps did work. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes