Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 shutting itself off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello I received my Versa 2 for Christmas worked great for about a week but once the battery died once I re-charged it and have had issues ever since with it shutting itself off and not turning back on. I have tried resetting the fitbit.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @drake1roddy, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your Versa 2 prior to posting too. Since you already tried our restart process with no avail, please follow the next troubleshooting steps to factory reset your device:

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates that the factory reset process was initiated. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you require further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have completed the full factory reset. It worked good during set up got it all programmed, I also set screen display to always on. It worked for about an hour then I went to check the time and the screen was black and I could not get it to turn on using the button. It was charged fully while I did the set up. When I try and use the app it simply says Device Not Found.

Drake

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @drake1roddy, sorry for the delayed reply.

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting, certainly, your Versa device isn't working the way it was designed. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you with further assistance regarding the difficulties you're currently experiencing. That said, please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon.  

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the meantime they contact you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell me if this resolved?  I'm having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes