Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 to is completely dead. I have tried charging it but nothing happens. Was working fine then just stopped.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Saintlyg. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not responding. I will do my best to help you with this!

Please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I try for 2 days to charge my watch and stil doesn’t work I clean the pins and everything what can I do more?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @BonitaS. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before posting here. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting. Please stay tuned to your inbox, someone will reach out to you shortly!

In the meantime, please bear in mind that so
metimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely, like in your case). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Fitbit device. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

Nevertheless, since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I did everything he is on a other electric box. And still not working also
the lights for the heart rates is dead so I think my watch is dead ( I hope
not)

Regards

Bonita
Best Answer
0 Votes