Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my Versa 2 stopped displaying content and it will not sync. It only displays the Fitbit logo. I’ve tried numerous times to reset it following the instructions provided from other users with the same issue, to no avail. I’ve had my Versa 2 for under two years. This is my fourth Fitbit product. I’m finding that Fitbit trackers and smartwatches stop working at or around the two year mark. My other watches and one tracker stopped working at approximately two years or less. I take of it pretty good.  What’s going on?! Is this to be expected from Fitbit products? I hope not because they are too expensive to only work at a maximum of two years. I look forward to hearing back from someone. Thank you. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Tmy-67, welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Note that the error message you're receiving on your watch's screen usually appears when you've performed a factory reset without first unpairing the watch from the phone's Bluetooth settings. 

That being said, please try the following steps:

• Remove your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Setup your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, I tried to do what you suggested but again, it’s not working. Is this typical of Fitbit products to die around the two year timeframe? As I said before this is the fourth Fitbit product that’s died within two years! Ugh...

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue all suggestions don't work and I don't have a back button just a side button, tried uninstalling app and used a different android to see if my phone was the problem with no luck, just stuck on fit logo...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tmy-67 @Chan1088 I understand how you must be feeling. 

I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Was doing an update and then just went to the Fitbit logo. Can’t reset, tried all of the suggestions. Nothing has made any difference. Still just stuck on the logo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes