Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After last update, my Versa 2 will only show the logo. I have turned on and off, restart, and removed app. Versa stuck on logo constantly. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @SporTee. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please follow the steps below:

• Remove your Versa 2 from your Fitbit account and unpair it from your phone's Bluetooth.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versa 2 also only showing logo. Have tried everything & been onto help. All they have offered is 35% off new watch. My Versa 2 was perfect before the update, why should I have to buy a new one now? It is just out of warranty but the cause was the update!! 

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi there, @CR15. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and taking the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Have a good day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria

I put my Fitbit on charge several times to hopefully kick start it again and the last time, it briefly came to life, so I quickly went to Settings/About/Factory Restore and it worked. Set it up from scratch and managed to do a full update and now it seems to be working fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes