Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 just randomly stopped counting steps last night and now is only showing the Fitbit logo (blinks on and off). I have done the “fixes” that support has suggested but none have worked. This included the hard reset and also the whole turn off Bluetooth/IPhone thing. Any help would be appreciated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @BenK33. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

As a first approach, please note the issue you're having comes from performing a factory reset without first unpairing your Fitbit device from your Fitbit account and phone's Bluetooth settings. With that being said, I suggest following the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

If you continue having issues updating your Fitbit device, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

I hope we can get you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all of these things and it did not work. I then called support (as that was the last step) on this. Support then attempted to walk. Me through the same steps that you already laid out and was not understanding that I already completed them all. So then they just said they were going to send me a warranty email. I am super disappointed with Fitbit because I am out of the warranty window (will have to buy a new one) and now this device is useless and broken. Won’t be using Fitbit again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exactly the same problem with my versa 3 and the steps below haven't worked either!!! I will be very annoyed if there is nothing that can be done as it is just over a year old!! 

Best Answer

Yeah, and their “call in” support team was just not helpful at all and she said that an email was coming my way with more warranty options but I received nothing. So I’m not even confident they can take down an email address appropriately. Super frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exactly the same problem with my Versa 2. Tried everything but nothing works.  Three years old, so out of warranty. 

This is the third Fitbit of two different models, which has died on me. I am pleased my Apple watch is more reliable! 

Best Answer
0 Votes