Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 spat the dummy earlier this week.  The time suddenly changed and now it will NOT update.  Doesn’t matter what I do.  I’ve done all the deletes the hard restarts the resets the reloading of apps and phones and restarting there is.  Now it won’t even connect via BT so basically two years old and it’s FUCT. Not happy.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there, @Opito18. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
  • Once your Versa 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there, @Opito18. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
  • Once your Versa 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

You obviously cannot read.  I have done all this. It is refusing to do anything but say on the Fitbit logo on restart. It’s buggered.  I’m not happy.  It’s been dodgy since the last major update a few months ago.  I’m going to Apple.  

Best Answer

Frankly I think you’re a bot.  You give the same answer to everyone 

Best Answer