Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 text notifications issue - Preview Notification Settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 2 and iPhone 11 Pro Max.  I am not receiving text messages on my Versa despite everything being updated and trying every possible troubleshooting suggestion available to me.  I finally called in for help and was told the only way for the Versa 2 to receive text messages is to always allow Preview Notifications on my phone.  I am not comfortable with that; I don't want to walk away from my phone and have someone be able to read my messages. Receiving messages has never been a problem even when my Preview Notification was off. I was told since Fitbit did an upgrade this is the only fix. Please tell me this is not so.  I don't want to sacrifice my privacy.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @Joamar.

Thanks for the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps before bringing your concern to our attention, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Just as mentioned on your post, our Customer Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve your issue. That being said, my best advice for you at this moment will be to contact them back if further assistance is needed or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Unfortunately I don’t have access to such information to accordingly assist you.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They did not resolve my issue. They told me there was no other option but to keep my notifications on my cell phone set to preview messages. This allows my text messages to be viewed by anyone even if my phone is locked. Not a solution at all.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes