Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen is not wanting to do ANYTHING when I touch it.  Started about a week ago.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @DEBRICH6. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 screen has stopped working. I will do my best to help you with this! 

To better assist you, would you mind letting me know if the screen of your Versa 2 is blank? I did understand that the touchscreen is not working, but I would like to know if it's not working due to a blank screen? 

Meanwhile, please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If the above doesn't work and you don't feel any sort of vibration while trying to perform the restart, this might be a battery issue. With that being said, p
lease note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Versa 2. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the face works. I have restarted it. It still does not work. I cannot use it to exercise or turn any alarms off. It is charging. The face just does not work most the time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes