Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 turning itself off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the end of last week my versa 2 is randomly switching itself off as if its drained of battery,  I plug it in and try switching it back on after a few minutes , when it eventually comes back on the charge is almost full which shows it had charge when it switched off. I'm using it to track my steps and its causing my steps to be out each day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Mumoffour.

Thanks for the information provided.

If you haven't done it already, please restart your Fitbit Versa 2 by following these instructions.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this and yet again it turned itself off today missing up my miles and steps ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update, @Mumoffour.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did your versa 2 stop switching itself and how was the problem rectified. Mine is also going off even with 100% charge

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Reginamwangi.

Thank you for the information provided.

If you've restarted your Watch without luck, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. You can chat with them online or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes