Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 (no Versa 2 group here) no longer charges or turns on.  Cannot find an answer why.  Bought one year ago and not worn much as have an Alta as well that is older and still working.

Update; Never mind.  I just tried to charge it again.  Got an exlamation point and red.  Under light can see a small chip in upper screen.  That might be why it does not work.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @denisewh. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

If you haven't done so yet, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@denisewh  - make sure the terminals are clean and it's seated properly on the correct charger, although the original Versa charger is identical it can't be used.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @denisewh. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

If you haven't done so yet, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes