Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa won't charge. I have wiped down the ports and the connection areas and NOTHING! This is a new Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Amh0905. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?.

If the restart doesn't work and the Versa 2 does not vibrate while trying to perform the restart, I'd suggest trying the below steps:

• Verify that you've cleaned the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the above steps don't work, I'd suggest performing a restart by following the steps below (please remove the Versa 2 from the phone's Bluetooth before performing this step): 

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until you feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates you initiated the factory reset. 

You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so tried all of this. Now what? Nothing is working

Best Answer
0 Votes