Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't load apps or clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried updating and installing new apps on my Versa 2 for almost 2 days now, and it stays on a loop, does no allow me to stop the update or install. It is very very frustrating. Please help with this issue. Alreaday factory reset, log out and back in, dont know what else to do.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 isn't loading apps or clock faces since the last 2 days, I understand why you're feeling frustrated. Thanks for trying to solve the issue prior to posting here, I'll be glad to continue to help you. 

In order to solve this issue, please:

1. Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Versa 2. 
  3. Switch to another app/clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help but none of the troubleshooting is working. Im still trying .

Best Answer

I have done all the troubleshooting there is to do but still in a loop. Im very disappointed. Doing on 3 days its unbelievable. Thanks for your help 🙏 

Best Answer

I'm having this same issue and have tried everything. Nothing is working. Like the original poster, this is Very frustrating. 

Best Answer