Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync to my Android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 watch world perfect bit it syncronised not with my phone

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @herman.hvg. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

By any chance, do you use MobileTrack? If so, please note for Android users they can't use MobileTrack in addition to a Fitbit device. For more information about MobileTrack, see How do I use Fitbit MobileTrack?

If you have MobileTrack now linked to your Fitbit account you'll need to remove it in order to set up the Versa 3 so it can start syncing again. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist after following the above steps, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Regarding the apps installed on your Versa 3, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? and How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Mijn Fitbit horloge werkt nog steeds goed maar ik zie geen resultaten in de app op mijn telefoon. Ik kan geen verbinding maken.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ik heb dat meerdere keren meegemaakt. Ik heb zowel mijn fitbit als mijn telefoon tegelijkertijd opnieuw opgestart en het werkt bij de eerste of de tweede poging. Succes!

(Google Translate!) 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BethyJay @herman.hvg We currently aren't staffed to provide support in Dutch within the Community Forums.

We currently support French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English. Hopefully we can support more locales in the future. If you could reply me back in English, I'll be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

If you have any additional questions about your Fitbit device or services, visit help.fitbit.com.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon, keep me posted. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Let's look at the help docs. 

Why won't my fitbit sync 

A few steps the article doesn't mention are. 

• Clear the fitbit app cache. 
  • Shutdown both the Versa and the phone. 
  • Stop the fitbit app through the phone settings. 
Best Answer

Thanks. It's ok now. Ik found te answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@herman.hvg I'm glad to hear that you're back on track now. 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer