Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

any advice for my versa 2 which will not sync? It is less than 2 months old...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @grace-pa, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the syncing difficulties you've been having with your Versa 2.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here to report about this issue and they already helped you. If you continue having syncing difficulties, please feel free to contact them back so they can further assist you with this. 

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Morning! I had the same issue for the last month. Last night I went in and disconnected my watch and reconnected it, now it is working fine. I hope this helps. If it does it again I will reach out for support.  

Best Answer

Hi there @Tammy96, welcome on board. Thanks for sharing your recent experience and for letting us know what worked for you. I'm glad to hear you're back in business. 

If you come across with syncing difficulties again, please see: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I'm always around, don't hesitate to let me know if you need help. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you do the total reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went into the fitbit app and clicked my picture. I then clicked swt up device clicked the one I have and chose replace. The set up process began and when it was complete my issue was fixed. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I was told by Technical Support that this is a known issue.  I don't think it was fixed in this recent update as I still have the problem too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update. I will watch out to see if it happens again. I havent had any problems since I reinstalled it on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes