Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am getting really sick and tired of my Fitbit Versa not syncing properly I have done everything to make it work is anybody else having this issue constantly my husband has the exact same watch and he has not had one issue with his but it seems that mine is issue after issue

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Melissa-lyn. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

If your phone is not on the list above and meets the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, please try the following:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and in the Fitbit app.
2. Restart your Versa 2.
3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
5. Set up your Versa 2.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Uninstalled fit bit app and reinstalled, did full set up again of the watch and it worked less then 24 hours now won't sync again.  So frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, fed up removing then installing again only for it to work for a day or so

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as the rest of you. This is just maddening! No issues when I first received it for my birthday, and now I can't keep track of calories with MFP because the Versa 2 will not sync with it until after I have gone to bed. What good is it if it doesn't work as it should? I mistakenly thought this Versa 2 would be an upgrade from the Charge 3, but I believe I was mistaken. What a waste!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@harborside24 Welcome on board. Thanks for troubleshooting the issue with your watch prior posting here. I've seen you reached out to our Customer Support after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact them back. 

Hi there, @ErinMR80 and @marie280771. Thanks for following the troubleshooting steps I provided above. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes