Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit issues getting old!!!  
In your app, it has a page with info to shut down any Fitbit device EXCEPT VERSA??

cmon imma have to switch to IPHONE!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

To shutdown a Versa, on the watch, swipe to the left, click Settings, at the bottom click About, At the bottom click Shutdown.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just followed your instructions and my versa 2 doesn't have shut down on the settings

Best Answer

@katyella  That may be so. What is the firmware version of your watch?

In the Fitbit App, click on Profile photo, then Device photo and its at the top.

With the firmware version, first 2 digits you can check which watch you have here

You can find the online manual for you watch here

If you do have a Versa 2 and there is no Shutdown there is a problem and probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Best Answer
It says 72.1.9

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@katyellaOk, on iOs it doesn't show the family but with that part of the version it is a Versa.

In which case on the watch when you go to Settings do you have About at the bottom?

And if you click About and scroll to the bottom do you not have Shutdown?

Incidentally when you click on About the full version is show [2nd item].

Best Answer

Same problem here. Just stopped working.  It will light up with Fitbit logo but not sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jillmy2  You probably did a factory reset if all you get is the logo. It will need to be reinstalled again with + Set up a Device in the Fitbit App.

Best Answer

I know to reboot the versa 2 you would use the tracker. Settings >about >shutdown. Then to reboot hold down the side button. I did this 2x and still won't sync but it usually works 

Best Answer

Try also restarting your phone.

It needs to be reinstalled in the Fitbit app to sync.

Best Answer
I spoke to Fitbit today had to reset to factory setting and then unpairing the Bluetooth and then re pair the watch to my phone it's been okay since

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Its the very last option, keep scrolling until you get there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried everything doesn’t sync.  Keeps saying no Bluetooth on so and searching but doesn’t see watch. I only get Fitbit logo on screen. Nothing else

Best Answer

@Jillmy2  did you restart phone, then go to Fitbit App and click on + set up a device?

Make sure you have no other Bluetooth devices on.

Best Answer
Yes I tried that. The watch is charged and when it’s trying to sync it lights up with logo but it doesn’t see Bluetooth. Fitbit says yeah it sounds defective and an “anomaly” but since it 18 months old they will do me a favor and give me 35% off another item as long as it’s not a newer style. They don’t repair them. This just stopped randomly and I should buy another ? Highly unlikely

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - what is telling you it doesn't see Bluetooth, are you looking in Bluetooth on the phone? if so that's not the place to look.

Best Answer

it won’t let me set up the device through the Ap.  It says to recharge or turn off Bluetooth on phone and turn back on but it just keeps searching

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jillmy2  Have you restarted both watch AND phone and put the watch on the charger - it needs to be near your wifi source too.

Best Answer

Press and hold the button on it until it the screen goes black then it will shut down and restart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  Doesn’t see my watch.  Just keeps searching🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes