Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa 2 for only a few weeks. This is 2nd time it stopped syncing for no reason. How to I recsunc. I have tried re syncing but to no avail. what will work?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Ram09. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I'm glad to hear the issue is solved now. @Guy_ Thanks for your help!

If you running into syncing issues again, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Ram09 - it is often a phone issue which is resolved by restarting it, and the watch too, so they talk nicely to each other again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have only had my Versa 2 for 2 months. This is 2nd time.
All working great now.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi there, @Ram09. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I'm glad to hear the issue is solved now. @Guy_ Thanks for your help!

If you running into syncing issues again, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes