Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 has been giving me many issues lately. The “today” app will not work on my watch. I try to open it, it loads for a second or two and then crashes. My watch is also 6 minutes slow now and I can’t fix it. Resetting the watch, removing and re-adding the watch into the app and deleting and re-installing the fitbit app all do nothing. Any suggestions? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @NoahDavidson. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As @Guy_ has mentioned, your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. If the restart he suggested doesn't work, please try the following steps:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
  • Once your Versa 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

HI @NoahDavidson  - the watch has to sync well for the time to be set right.  You  could try changing clock face but it may be an inherent problem, that maybe not even a factory reset will fix.

You can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support, for them to help you with that.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @NoahDavidson. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As @Guy_ has mentioned, your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. If the restart he suggested doesn't work, please try the following steps:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.
  • Once your Versa 2 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes