Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Our versa 2 won’t maintain connection with our iPhone, and after calls in December and again in February, including 2 x disconnect from the contact centre the only thing they could advise that I hadn’t already tried is that I can’t have another Fitbit device nearby. This means my wife and I can’t both have a Fitbit and sleep in the same room or ride in the same car!! Seems a major product fail of this is true. 
Have tried to keep the versa 2 connected with an iPhone XR, iPhone 12 and a brand new iPhone 15, with no other devices connected on the phone, so it seems unlikely to be a phone issue. Can even sync my versa 3 to all those phones and it stays connected, but no one at Fitbit is willing to accept that maybe the Fitbit is faulty. Seems like I have to go to the Apple Store to get a new watch unless someone has any new ideas

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @CrispyasToast. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the connectivity issues you and your wife are experiencing. I understand where your concerns are coming from. I appreciate you guys taking the time to troubleshoot this issue before posting here. We're here to help! 

If the steps that our Support Team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Please note there's nothing left we in the community can suggest as our team already shared with you all the steps we could've also provided here. Also, since you already have a ticket open with them, it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Nevertheless, if you guys haven't done so yet, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Fitbit device first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes