Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track any data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 WILL NOT track any of my paid Premium data.....none! Time is off, ahead, by around 36 mins., not holding charge either. Help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @C.Star. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As per the description of your post, it seems like your Versa 2 isn't connected to your Fitbit app. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your watch, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

As for the battery drain, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @C.Star. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As per the description of your post, it seems like your Versa 2 isn't connected to your Fitbit app. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your watch, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

As for the battery drain, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the tips.
Best Answer

@C.Star You're very welcome! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping!  

Best Answer
0 Votes