Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track my SpO2 data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have kept my Versa 2 on at night and sleep nor SpO2 does not register.  I do not want to use sleep feature. It still does not work. I do have a biPap/ dream station used nightly along with oxygen. Any one have ideas why will not show SpO2 during day?? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @RalphGoes. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

Since you're seeing only dashed lines on the clock face or SpO2 tile, a message that the SpO2 data couldn’t be read, or missing data in the Health Metrics tile in the Fitbit app on your phone, keep in mind the following:

• Your device doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values. When you start using Fitbit SpO2, you’ll see dashed lines until after your next sleep session.
  • You must get at least 3 hours of quality sleep. Data is only collected when you’re still. If you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, you might not get SpO2 data.
  • Charge your Fitbit device to make sure it’s able to collect data throughout your entire sleep session. Note that you may have to charge your Fitbit device more often when using an SpO2 clock face or app.
  • You must sync your Fitbit device with the Fitbit app before the clock shows your SpO2 data. Note that it may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear after you sync your device. For troubleshooting syncing, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
  • Turning off any SpO2 clock face or app permissions can cause the feature to stop functioning. For instructions on adjusting permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?
  • Your Fitbit device must be able to consistently track your SpO2 data:
    • Wear your device slightly higher on your wrist.
    • Make sure your device is in contact with your skin.
    • Your device should be snug but not constricting.
    • Tattooed skin can impact the accuracy of the red and infrared sensors on your Fitbit device.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @RalphGoes. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

Since you're seeing only dashed lines on the clock face or SpO2 tile, a message that the SpO2 data couldn’t be read, or missing data in the Health Metrics tile in the Fitbit app on your phone, keep in mind the following:

• Your device doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values. When you start using Fitbit SpO2, you’ll see dashed lines until after your next sleep session.
  • You must get at least 3 hours of quality sleep. Data is only collected when you’re still. If you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, you might not get SpO2 data.
  • Charge your Fitbit device to make sure it’s able to collect data throughout your entire sleep session. Note that you may have to charge your Fitbit device more often when using an SpO2 clock face or app.
  • You must sync your Fitbit device with the Fitbit app before the clock shows your SpO2 data. Note that it may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear after you sync your device. For troubleshooting syncing, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
  • Turning off any SpO2 clock face or app permissions can cause the feature to stop functioning. For instructions on adjusting permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?
  • Your Fitbit device must be able to consistently track your SpO2 data:
    • Wear your device slightly higher on your wrist.
    • Make sure your device is in contact with your skin.
    • Your device should be snug but not constricting.
    • Tattooed skin can impact the accuracy of the red and infrared sensors on your Fitbit device.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer