Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 has just stopped working.  I thought it might be the bluetooth with my phone, so I deleted the pairing and tried to pair it again.  It failed. The screen is black and will not turn on ( it's already off)  How can I revive it??  It's not even a year old. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Shopgirl14 - if the watch is unresponsive it may need charging and there can be problems with that, see instructions How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

You can also chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support to get a new cable or check other steps as it is under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Shopgirl14. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

Please restart your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If the above doesn't work, please follow @Guy_'s advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me the end of January. Called Fitbit support & the tried to help but nothing worked. I was the offered 35% off new device. I ordered the Sense 2. The day after I ordered new device I picked up my Versa3 off the table & it magically lit up! After making sure it would stay working I returned the Sense 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Forgot to mention it’s been working ever since so give it a day or 2 and try again

Best Answer
0 Votes