Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track my SpO2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why my spo2 on versa 2 not functioning.. not showing a reading event when i woke in the morning.. someone please advise.. tq

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

i think Spo2 is working on Versa3 and Sense only

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there!  I had the same problem with my Versa 2!  That SP02 watch face worked for me a few weeks ago.

Today 8-19-2021 My Versa 2 showed that I needed an update.  I did that update & then went to my Today tile & went into “Health Metrics”.  There was a place under “Oxygen Saturation” that said “DOWNLOAD CLOCK FACE”.  I did that & now it works again.

Hope that this helps you out!!

Best Answer

Hi there, @syzwani. Welcome to the Community Forums. @cacdacweber @Laurie56 Thanks for trying to help! I'm glad to hear you managed to solve the issue with your Versa 2. 🙂

To make sure your Fitbit device successfully measures your SpO2 values, keep the following in mind:

• Your device doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values. After you install the clock face, you’ll see dashed lines until after your next sleep session.
  • Charge your Fitbit device to make sure it’s able to collect data throughout your entire sleep session. Note that you may have to charge your Fitbit device more often when using the SpO2 Signature clock face.
  • Your Fitbit device must sync with the Fitbit app before the clock face updates. Note that it may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear after you sync your device. For troubleshooting syncing, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
  • Turning off any clock face permissions can cause the clock face to stop functioning. To check these settings:

1. With your Fitbit device nearby, open the Fitbit app on your phone or tablet.
    2. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
    3. Tap Clock Faces.
    4. Tap the SpO2 Signature clock face.
    5. Tap Permissions. Turn on any permissions you turned off.
    6. Tap Details when you're done making changes.
  • Your Fitbit device must be able to consistently track your SpO2 data:

• Wear your device slightly higher on your wrist.

• Make sure your device is in contact with your skin.

• Your device should be snug but not constricting.

• Tattooed skin can impact the accuracy of the red and infrared sensors on your Fitbit device.

For more information about SpO2, see: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new Versa 2, it won’t allow me to get the SpO2 clock face. When I go to download it it doesn’t give the option to download and says “not available”. I also cannot get a skin temperature reading, how do I do that? Any ideas how to fix these issues? TIA

Best Answer

Reviving this thread from the dead. I got a new Versa 2 and when I went to download the SpO2 Signature clock face it shows as “not available.”

Best Answer
0 Votes