Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify Versa 2 - Log In Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I just received a Versa 2 for Christmas, and I'm trying to log in on Spotify. I have Premium, and I started to log in fine, but after I press "Agree" to Spotify/Fitbit's permissions, it redirects me to a blank page. Nothing changed on the app, the watch, and if I try to reload said page, it's still just white. I've tried restarting my phone and such, to no avail.

Has anyone had a similar problem, and does anybody know if I'm doing something wrong or have a solution? 

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem, I tried switching wifis, restarting my phone connecting headphones and following the instructions on the watch when I selected Spotify. Nothing. Not sure what else to do, Spotify app on here was a main point for getting, sort of disappointed.

Best Answer

Possibly to login to the Fitbit Spotify app you will need a Spotify premium account. The Fitbit premium may not be sufficient.

You can also load your own music to the watch and use Fitbit music controls, which has the advantage of not stopping the running clock face or app.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got it to log in on my app this morning but I have a screen on my watch that says”Make sure your phones Bluetooth is on, then sync your device using the Fitbit mobile app.” Not sure what I need to do I did both those and it didn’t work. I have Spotify premium too.

Best Answer

I was referring to my Spotify Premium account, but yes. 

I do use the other music feature, but I was excited about the Spotify feature as it was a decent selling point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OceanVibes57-  see Can the Spotify App be made to work on a Sense?

May be starting the Spotify App on your phone first will resolve it or use Music Controls which works.

@strider_  - it seems the Spotify Controls app is not fully supported on a Sense or Versa 3, has many bugs and defects.

See Alternative to Spotify Controls 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer